My brain has been working on a perfect storm. Problem-solving, soul-searching, plotting, planning, and doing it all over again. Each iteration refined.
And I could feel it: the perfect solution would dawn soon.
There's been lots of moving pieces.
Some of them include:
- the current state of the legal system,
- surviving family court,
- knowing grievances and injustices were playing out during more than one case, but not being able to put my finger on them,
- living without my kids even though they aren't 18 yet,
- being exposed to verifiable credentials technology and ninja-like things called zero-knowledge proofs,
- finally learning about the legal system,
- actual experiences vs. perceived experiences,
- reflected understanding, and
knowing I can finally speak.
Calculated and restricted at certain points, but yes, I can speak, nonetheless.
I found the solution to "fixing" several legal scenarios.
For the individual, it's a course written by an attorney with over 30 years of practice, who got tired of seeing regular, pro se (people who represent themselves in court), get hosed in court. He knew the damage didn't have to be done.
Too many people lose needlessly.
For the business and entity side of it, the adoption of proper verifiable credentials technology is vital. Individuals will eventually be using it, but the majority of the adoption will be the business level first. Basically, you'll be able to prove statements you make in a cryptographic, yet privacy-preserving way, with an emphasis on the user retaining control of their data.
Between these things, many of the issues found in the legal, law enforcement, and forensics industries are solved.
I started a daily email list to prove to you:
- that you're not alone.
- that an alternate way exists. You don't have to get screwed over and if you do, you'll either know why or what to do about it.
- there's hope on the other side.
- there's a resource that can give you the answers you're not getting from most lawyers and legal professionals, even though you might be paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for their services.
- that the legal industry has been demystified thanks to this course.
- that you have a right to know how the court works and how to work the court, without having to become an attorney-at-law. Everyone does.
- that you have a right to be able to protect yourself in court.
- that you have a right to discuss these things openly with your attorney, if you choose to have one – and actually be able to understand what they're talking about when you have discussions.
- that you have a right to be heard, not just by legal, law enforcement officers, other officers of the court, and other legal professionals, but by the courts as well.
If you or someone you know is dealing with, or ever has dealt with the legal system in anyway shape or form, I hear you. I see you. I feel you. I know what you're going through, what your friends, family or other loved one is going through.
Unless you've been medically ruled as such, you aren't crazy. You aren't abnormal.
You've just had key information kept from you, one way or another. And it's wreaked absolute havoc in your day-to-day life, effected your job, stressed your relationships with friends and family, left you alienated, and financially impacted with adjectives that doesn't do it justice.
I think it's time to change that.
Don't you agree?
Subscribe to my daily emails so you can learn more about the legal course that is literally turning the tide on the legal industry itself. It shows you how to navigate the landmines of the legal system, avoid being taken advantage of by bad legal professionals, and confidently tip the scales of Lady Justice back to where they're supposed to be.
And it shows you how to do all of that without:
- breaking the law,
- losing your mind,
- obtaining a BAR card, hiring (or begging) someone who has one,
- joining a law club,
- becoming an expat,
- swearing off Federal Reserve Notes,
- "escaping the system",
- memorizing confusing scripts,
- trying to trick a judge (or piss one off),
- or enrolling in college.
I also periodically discuss verifiable credentials technology and the possibilities it holds.
Stop waiting. Subscribe below: